Saturday, November 28, 2015

Book Review: dino smut

I'm not even sure where to start with this. Do I start with the reason I snagged the $0.99 Kindle download with terrible box art? Or how hysterical the reviews were on Amazon?
Or just go right to the scene of a t-rex uh...mating...with a cave woman?

I originally heard about this book from a friend a while ago via Vaginal Fantasy, but I didn't end up snagging it until I fucking love science brought it up again recently.
This is not the first time I've got myself into something a little ridiculous when it comes to romance and dinosaurs. A couple of years ago, I read Eternal Pleasures, another Vaginal Fantasy pick. In this book, unlike this current uh..."story"...the dinosaurs were shape-shifters, not *actual* dinosaurs.
Meaning the sexy times were between two humans.
Not the case in this one.

Taken is only about 17 pages long, and is about essentially cave people trying to live with dinosaurs. Of course, since they're humans and not equipped at all to deal with giant pre-historic beasts, the t-rex kills everyone in the village, causing the heroine to want to kill it.
Thus causing her to set up traps to kill it, this gets her super turned on for some odd reason. When the rex uh...notices she's having a grand time with trying to kill him, he allows himself to mistake her for a suitable mate and captures her.
I won't go into detail, but let's just say at one point I was wincing noticably, wondering what "death by dino dick" would possibly feel like.

Also, fun fact, I think that's the first actual piece of Beastiality I've ever read! Woo-hoo! (?)

I have read one awesome work of dinosar fiction recently that I really liked, so I'll do a seperate review post for it. It's not erotica, don't worry. It's action/adventure and I loved it.

So, should you read Taken by the T-Rex?
For a good story? No. For a laugh and to support someone writing weird erotica for fun? Absolutely.

Now excuse me while I go scrub my eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment