Friday, January 27, 2017

A Freaking Dream Come True

Plushie Tiktaalik




I finally get a huggable Tiktaalik.

For those you may be unfamiliar with this sweet, lovable face, I posted about Tiktaalik before on my blog back in 2015, which you can check out here. Since there's a whole post dedicated to why I love Tiktaalik so much, I won't eat up this post about how great he is.

I just tested the links on that post, and everything is still there and working, which is awesome. 

According to the email I got from Palaeo Plushies, my order should be at my door step between 5-7 business days, which is impressive considering he's coming from Scotland.

I'm also highly considering recording myself opening it, because I'm just too damn excited, but know that no one is going to super care.

BUT IMMA DO IT ANYWAY.

There might be a video uploaded later of me being a rabid fan girl about a stuffed, ancient fish. So, you know....be on the look out for that.



1 comment:

  1. Found this page because I have a plush tiktaalik and am actually going out looking for another variety of them so he can have company from his own era. Sarcopterygian tetrapods are the best. :) Glad to have found another fan.

    ReplyDelete